From: Steven Beck <sbeck45@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Fwd: problem with mic on windows mobile
To: pjsip <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

I really could use some help here - please !

After getting a cell call, I called pjsua_destroy() followed by
re-initializing it (pjsua_create, pjsua_init, pjsua_transport_create and
pjsua_start).  Even after all of that the microphone (sound from PDA to
other side of call) is not working.  But if I exit my program and restart my
program, then the mic is working again.

It seems that something in pjsip isn't correctly re-initialized, but what??