Sound port volume

Hi,

Unfortunately, sound port doesn't provide API for querying/setting
volume. However, volume settings should be able to queried or adjusted
independently by application using native platform API, not sure if
this works on Symbian platforms though. Perhaps in the future it is
good to have volume API in the sound port.

Regards,
nanang