Missing Separator Error/Symbian UIQ Error

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

>  I'm not sure if the problem is device specific, vendor specific (Sony
>  Ericsson), or if this is a general UIQ issue. Yohanes has reported
>  that the audio streaming API (the API that we use for sound device
>  abstraction) on UIQ 3 Sony Ericsson phone does not support full duplex
>  and recording in PCM format. So it looks like for now only S60 3rd
>  Edition is fully supported, unless of course if the sound device
>  abstraction is rewritten to use other API which works on both devices.

Just to clarify a little bit. Nanang said that the full duplex is
supported in P990i, but the audio format is in AMR (the AMR limitation
is documented limitation). But, I never tried to use an AMR decoder to
test pjsip on P990i so I don't know other limitations that might
exist.

--
Regards
Yohanes