re-invites

Benny Prijono wrote:
> pjsua-lib should handle re-invites automatically. Do you have any
> particular issues regarding how pjsua-lib handles re-invites?
>
> Cheers
>  Benny

Hi Benny,

I'm not really sure where the problem is. It does look like pjsua is at
least trying to do the right thing. I have attached a tcpdump for a
single call made from my pjsip based application to a conference bridge
set up on our PBX. The reason I am using this conference bridge is
because it forces a re-invite for every call.

So it looks like our SIP server is sending a whole bunch of "200 OK SDP"
messages, which pjsip appears to ACK properly, except that the SIP
server seems to be ignoring each ACK. Eventually, the SIP server gives
up and drops the call.

Could this have something to do with the contact header in the re-invite
message? I think one of my SIP phones might be handling it
differently... not 100% sure.

Thanks for your help,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.