re-invites

Hello,

I am wondering what would be involved in getting pjsip to properly
handle re-invites (SDP changes after call is answered). I believe this
is covered in RFC 3264, section 8.

One of our PBX's seems to do this quite often for no good reason. It
seems to only change its port and address.

Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.