Memory Leak problem with Pool

Taylor Boyko wrote:
> I see.  Is this architecture such for performance reasons?
> Portability?  Why wouldn't PJSIP just use memory allocation like all
> other programs do?
>
> I suppose the next step, then, is to do what you were proposing
> initially, which is to create a separate pool for the call data and
> clean it up on call termination.  I'm going to dig around and see how
> this can be done.  Do you have any experience with it?

I believe it is done to simplify memory management. In some ways this
scheme is similar to having a garbage collector.

I know very little about the effected code, but if I can find the time I
will try to post some line numbers.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.