Memory Leak problem with Pool

I'm encountering a memory leak problem.  It seems that whenever a call
is received by my application, memory leaks.  More specifically,
running pjsip_endpt_resolve() seems to have something to do with the
memory growing, because if I loop the execution of this function, my
application balloons in size.

I've spent about two days trying to track down these leaks.  Using the
built in dbgheap utilities in Visual Studio, I found some of my own
"new char[]" calls that weren't being freed.  However, after fixing
those, I am still having a substantial amount of memory leakage.  From
what I can tell, and from what the debug is telling me, it looks like
memory that is being allocated at line 45 of pool_policy_malloc.c "(p
= malloc(size+(SIG_SIZE << 1));" is where the leaking memory is being
initialized.  I suppose it isn't being freed correctly somewhere else.

I'd imagine that the likelihood of this problem is that I've done
something wrong at some point and am not running a needed cleanup
function.  Or, perhaps I've encountered some sort of bug with the pool.

I'd appreciate any assistance or insight on this one, as I'm running
out of ideas.

Thanks!

Taylor