Memory Leak problem with Pool

My knowledge on this is a little fuzzy.  It's been a while since
school when I was digging around in C memory land.

 From my understanding, PJSIP has it's own dynamic memory allocation
mechanism, meaning that it doesn't rely on the traditional c
libraries.  In other words, when malloc is run, it is managed by
PJSIP, not the system.  Does this sound right?

If that's the case, then why is the pool continuously malloc'ing more
space?  It must be because objects are being created in the heap and
then aren't being cleaned up (either from falling out of context, or
being free'd/delete'd).  So, is the problem with the pool, or is the
problem appearing in the pool because of poor code elsewhere?

You mention pjsua_dump.  I'll play around with this and see what I can
find from it.  I'm fairly determined to get this working, so I'm going
to take it as far as I can, knowledge wise.