Vista audio fix?

Good news, no more stuttering on vista :) Thank you for your guidance.

In fact Ptime set to 20ms fix it. With only Dsound change it is still
stuttering.
I test Ptime change on XP and sound quality is good.

I have to make more test to say if sound quality is better under XP.

Tested under Vista 64 bits, DirectX version 8.

Regards,

Patrick Smarzynski