Here is my config file below...could someone also please note that the
manual has the incorrect syntax listed for adding additional account
information. If you remove the line below, pjsua will run fine:

- --add-buddy sip:budd06 at proxy01.sipphone.com

- --id sip:me at proxy01.sipphone.com

- --add-codec=pcmu/8000/1
- --add-codec=pcma/8000/1
- --playback-dev=4
- --capture-dev=3
- --clock-rate=8000
- --quality 10
- --rec-file ./OUTPUT.WAV
#using default --clock-rate 16000
#using default --quality 5--local-port 5060

#
# Media settings:
#
- --add-codec=pcmu/8000/1
- --add-codec=pcma/8000/1
- --playback-dev=4
- --capture-dev=3
- --clock-rate=8000
- --quality 10
- --rec-file ./OUTPUT.WAV
#using default --clock-rate 16000
#using default --quality 5
#using default --ec-ta
#
# Media settings:
#
- --add-codec=pcmu/8000/1
- --add-codec=pcma/8000/1
- --playback-dev=4
- --capture-dev=3
- --clock-rate=8000
- --quality 10
- --rec-file ./OUTPUT.WAV
#using default --clock-rate 16000
#using default --quality 5
#using default --ec-tail 200
- --ilbc-mode 30
- --rtp-port 4000

#
# User agent:
#
- --max-calls 32
#--auto-answer=200
#
# Buddies:
#
- --add-buddy sip:3001 at 192.168.1.105
- --add-buddy sip:514 at fwd.pulver.com
- --add-buddy sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
- --add-buddy sip:buddy04 at proxy01.sipphone.com
- --add-buddy sip:budd05 at proxy01.sipphone.com
- --add-buddy sip:budd06 at proxy01.sipphone.com
- --add-buddy sip:partyline at sipphone.com

- --
A healthy diet includes Linux, Linux and more Linux.