pjsua_app.c Too many arguments specified in cmd line/config file

On 3/7/08, Bryan Smith <bryansmith04 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I can't list any more buddies in my config file, but I can list

There's a hardcoded limit of 64 arguments in pjsua_app.264:
 enum { MAX_ARGS = 64 };

>  additional options. If I take options out I can add more buddies, but it
>  doesn't work the other way around. I get this error when I fire up pjsua:
>
>  pjsua_app.c Too many arguments specified in cmd line/config file
>
>  but if I take a buddy off the list I can run it fine

Hmm. I copied your config to a file, and took off one buddy, and I
still got the same error. Not sure how could it work there.

>  Here is my config file below...could someone also please note that the
>  manual has the incorrect syntax listed for adding additional account

How is it incorrect?

cheers,
 -benny