on_call_media_state callback never called & audio volume level

Thank you Benny.

I will see if I can expose these 2 on the python wrapper and make a
contrinution, but this will be hard since I am a lame C programmer and
might take a while too. :)

Do you see any problems on increasing volume levels? Will this generate
more echo or any kind of call quality problems?

Thanks,

Jo?o Mesquita