Cancel timer B on provisional response?

Hi,
  I have noticed that the timer B is cancelled even if a provisional
response is recieved for the invite transaction.
   This leads to call slots not being freed in case no final response is
recieved for the initial invite. A case for the above is where the invite is
cancelled and the uas doesn't send a 487.
  The behavior seems to be against rfc3261.

>From rfc3261 Section 9.1
However, a  UAC canceling a request cannot rely on receiving a 487 (Request
   Terminated) response for the original request, as an RFC
2543<http://75.126.69.23/rfcs/rfc2543.html>
-
   compliant UAS will not generate such a response.  If there is no
   final response for the original request in 64*T1 seconds (T1 is

   defined in Section 17.1.1.1), the client SHOULD then consider the
   original transaction cancelled and SHOULD destroy the client
   transaction handling the original request.

 I think line 2114 in sip transaction.c is causing this bug.

Thanks,
Amit