on_call_media_state callback never called & audio volume level

On 3/6/08, Jo?o Mesquita <jmesquita at contactnet.com.br> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>         I know py_pjsua is quite beta yet but I realized that, for media
>  disconnection, on_call_media_state is never called as you can see on the
>  following pjsua_app.py example provided with the source. Is this
>  expected? Is this a known bug? How should I report that?

You're reporting it. :)

Actually this is not a bug. The on_call_media_state() callback is only
called when there is an update caused by SDP offer/answer negotiation.
It won't be called when the call is disconnected. So you need to
handle your media cleaning up in on_call_state() callback.

>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain] state = 'CALLING'
>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain] state = 'EARLY'
>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain]: media is active
>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain] state = 'CONNECTING'
>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain] state = 'CONFIRMED'
>  [Call 0 sip:1000 at domain] state = 'DISCONNCTD'
>
>         And another question would be more of a feature request then anything
>  else. Is there a way to manually control the volume level of the
>  incoming call leg? I am developing a simple softphone for my callcenter
>  and the environment is quite noisy, which makes the agents not hear the
>  customer well.

We have pjsua_conf_adjust_tx_level() and pjsua_conf_adjust_rx_level()
in PJSUA-LIB API, but these have not been exported to the Python
wrapper.

cheers,
 -benny