Splitter/Combiner port question

On 2/29/08, Michael Bradley Jr <mbradley.jr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  we're using the Splitter/Combiner port for decoupling 2 media ports running on
>  different threads.
>  But actually only the Upstream side is working perfectly. The Downstream
>  produces a really bad and very poor sound!
>  We've increase the MAX_BUF_CNT of both (downstream and upstream) but with no
>  cahnge to the Downstream sound quality.
>  Can someone please give us a hint to overcome this issue.

Do you see a lot of underflow/overflow message in the log (at verbosity 5)?

I'm also currently working on this, to see how to get around the
underflow/overflow problem that's been plaguing the splitcomb.
Hopefully when this is done, the quality (latency and distortion wise)
will be much improved. You can track our work here:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/438

cheers,
 -benny