Segmentation fault

Hi benny,
  Segmentation fault is happening immediately after console menu is printed and the application exits without even waiting for any input such as (m or i...)

  I am using 1788 version pjsua and this is the ./configure command iam using
  CC=arm-linux-gcc ./configure --host=arm-linux
  make dep && make

  I have not created config_site.h file , there is one config_site_sample.h file ,but  no settings for arm or linux,i find only for symbian and windows.

  What are the things i have to set for arm and linux in config_sit.h

  Thanks for responding ,waiting for ur suggestions
  Chethana