ICE Question

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Pedro Gon?alves
<pedro.pandre at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've searched in the whole PJSIP solution and the only place where
> PJSIP_SC_BUSY_HERE is being used is in sip_replaces.c, in method
> *pjsip_replaces_verify_request*.
> However, I am not using that method in any part of my code, it is only being
> called in pjsua_call.c (pjsua_call_on_incoming).
> I have also checked the re-INVITE and it does not have any replaces header.
>
> Then I searched my whole solution for "486", "Busy" and so on, and found no
> evidence of direct 486 answer to INVITEs.
>
> Are you know the PJSIP code far better than I do, are you sure there is no
> module besides PJSIP which answers with 486?

Nope. The pjsua-lib might emit this, but then again you are not using
it. So in this case it's your proxy then that answers with 486.
Probably something wrong with your re-INVITE, which makes the proxy
thinks it's a fresh INVITE rather than a re-INVITE.

 -benny