ICE Question

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Pedro Gon?alves <pedro.pandre at gmail.com> wrote:
> I never said I needed that to *get* the remote SDP. I needed that in order
> to create the subsequent answer. BTW, I realised I needed to call
> pjmedia_sdp_neg_set_remote_offer before calling pjsip_inv_set_sdp_answer.
>
> I've just updated to the latest version in SVN and I am noticing that on the
> callee client the *on_rx_offer* method is not being called, and some other
> part of PJSIP is anwering the  re-INVITE with 486 BUSY HERE, and so I am not
> receiving the subsequent answer.

Are you sure it's PJSIP that sends 486 response and not your code?
Because I've just searched all the files under "pjsip" directory, and
the only part where PJSIP answers with 486 is when it receives INVITE
with Replaces header and with "early-only" flag when the call has been
confirmed.

> Another question: The re-INVITE is supposed to be sent *after* the INVITE /
> 200 OK / ACK is exchanged and media is already flowing between clients,
> right?

More or less yes. re-INVITE is just subsequent INVITE that is
exchanged after the initial INVITE/2xx/ACK. Whether media is flowing
or not is irrelevant.

 -benny