ICE Question

Hi

I think we're making progress:

Benny Prijono wrote:
> I think the rest is probably explained in the invite session's offer
> answer framework in the Dev Guide PDF. But okay here it goes.
>
> When sending subsequent offer, once you have the local SDP (either
> getting the active SDP from SDP negotiator in the invite session, or
> creating a fresh one from pjmedia_endpt), once again you'd need to
> call pjmedia_transport_encode_sdp() to let it put transport
> information in the offer. Then you'd send the SDP with
> pjsip_inv_update() or pjsip_inv_reinvite().

OK, I was able to do so, getting the active SDP from the negotiator and
then calling
pjmedia_transport_encode_sdp(), pjsip_inv_reinvite() and
pjsip_inv_send_msg()
> When you receive subsequent incoming offer, the on_rx_offer() callback
> of the invite session is called. Again you'd create the local SDP and
> give it to pjmedia_transport_encode_sdp() along with the remote offer.
> Then give the SDP to pjsip_inv_set_sdp_answer() to be sent to the
> response (of the re-INVITE or UPDATE).

Here I am having a small problem: how do I know if the answer contains
ICE stuff?

Another problem is:
I can get the local SDP from the negotiator to use in
pjmedia_transport_encode_sdp. I will have to include the remote SDP from
the negotiator as well, right?
However, calling pjmedia_sdp_neg_set_local_answer throws an assert error:
 PJ_ASSERT_RETURN(neg->state == PJMEDIA_SDP_NEG_STATE_REMOTE_OFFER,
             PJMEDIA_SDPNEG_EINSTATE);

because neg->state is PJMEDIA_SDP_NEG_STATE_DONE.
Did I miss something?

Cheers
Pedro Gon?alves