Calculate mean Jitter & Standard Jitter Values

Hi Nanang,
Thanks alot.
   This seems to be different method from which wireshark is using ,
wireshark uses (sum of all  deltas) / no of packets.

In this file aaa.cap  attached , in Statitics ---> RTP--> show  all streams,
it shows means Jitter 18.09.
Your method defined above doesn't give same values .

And in another file mean_calc.pcap ,from (172.26.1.101 --> 172.26.1.104 ) it
calculates mean with different method.(Mean value is 1.28 ). I dont have any
idea over that ?

Does this wireshark uses some different calculation methodology for
calculating mean for different no of packets or  I am missing something ?

Coz all are using different method for calculation so i am confused over it
.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi