PJSIP in ARM - CPU consumption

What kind of performace problems are you experiencing?
Do you have problems with a certain codec, problems with multiple calls,
etc.
I'm running PJSIP on three different ARM9 200MHz development boards with
great success.

Cheers,
Dan

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 17:11 -0300, C?sar Davi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wonder if anyone has used the PJSIP in an embedded environment, with
> low requirements of memory and processing power (something around
> 200Mhz). For what I have seen the stack is behaving well in desktop,
> but I have not seen much discussion on embedded environments. I
> personally have faced some problems regarding the performance in an
> application using ARM9 and may be forced to abandon the use of PJSIP
> in my project.
>
> All opinions are welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cesar
>
> 2008/6/11 C?sar Davi <cesargxn at gmail.com>:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've made some changes suggested in
> > http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#Performance:
> >
> > (my config_site.h file)
> >
> > #ifndef CONFIG_SITE_H_
> > #define CONFIG_SITE_H_
> >

> > #define PJ_LOG_MAX_LEVEL 3
> > #define PJSUA_DEFAULT_CLOCK_RATE (8000)
> > #define PJ_ENABLE_EXTRA_CHECK   0
> > #define PJ_OS_HAS_CHECK_STACK   0
> > #define PJSIP_SAFE_MODULE               0
> > #define PJSIP_UNESCAPE_IN_PLACE 1
> > #define PJ_HASH_USE_OWN_TOLOWER 1
> >
> > #endif
> > /*CONFIG_SITE_H_*/
> >
> > The CPU consumption is still high (sometimes 96 %).
> >
> > Does anyone have any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Cesar
> >

> > 2008/6/11 C?sar Davi <cesargxn at gmail.com>:
> >> Hi Benny,
> >>
> >> I'm using the EDB9302A board (cirrus logic), features:
> >>
> >> - ARM 9 processor - EP9302 - running at 200Mhz;
> >> - 64MByte SDRAM;
> >> - 16MByte NOR Flash Memory.
> >>
> >> Thanks for your help.
> >>
> >> Cesar

FRA-trigger:
100-f?rr?d Aerosol spridning Airplane AK-47 Al-Aqsa Allah Allah-o-Akbar
al-quaida Amatol Ammonium triiodide Ammonium Ammoniumnitrat Anakata
Anarki ANFO Thermate Anthrax Anthrax Arlanda Arrest As-Sal?mu `Alaykum
Assassination Avlyssning Avr?tta Avr?ttning Avs?tta Babyolja bankomat
Barnporr Barseb?ck Basladdning Beatrice Ask Bergsj?n big event bin ladin
(med till?gg ??r stor?) bismillah al-rahmani al-rahin Blasting cap
Blyazid Blyblocksexpansion Blynitrat Bodstr?m Bogside Doodlebug Bomb
Bomba Bombhot Bomullskrut Booster Botulism Bribe Brigader Brokep
Buggning bunker Bush C4 Calculations Carl XVI Gustav Carpet knife Cayman
Gibraltar cell phone cell centralstationen bomb klockan 3 CIA Cluster
Containerscanning Cray Cryptoanalysis Cyclonite DDNP dep? DES Detonator
Dilba Dinitronaftalen Distributed Doctrine domstol dum-dum dumpster
diving Dv?rg Dynamex Dynamit Dynashock D?da Egghead3000 Emulite
Encryption ETA Etylendiamindinitrat Europakonventionen Execution
extremism Fake Flint Flygplan Flygplanskapning Flygplats Forsmark FRA
Fredrik Reinfeldt Frihet fritagning Fyllmassa F?rst?relse F?rtvivlad
gang-bang Geoprime Gisslan gisslan Gods?gare Persson Granuler ground
zero GRU Grundlag Gruppv?ldt?kt Gudrun Schyman Guds vilja Gurit Hash
heligt krig hemmagjord bomb Hizbollah HMTA HMTD Hora H?kan Roswall i ett
badkar med v?lling H?md H?nornas befrielsefront IDEA Ifpi Imam
Immigrationsmyndigheterna Importtull insha? Allah inshallah insurgents
IRA Jan Guillou JAS Jersey Liechtenstein Jihad Jumbo jet Justice
Kalashnikov Kaliumperklorat Kastrup KGB Kidnappa Kimulux Kina Kommunism
Koncentrationsv?g k-pist KP-Primer Kristallin kritisk diameter Kryph?l
Kulspruta Kvicksilverfulminat Kvinnof?rtryck K?nslighet K?rnkraftverk
Leverera Liquid bomb Loophole Luftfaktura L?nnmord L?nnmord Mardr?mmar
Martyr Mattkniv Mercury fulminate Metylaminnitrat Milj?f?rst?ring
Minaret Minder?rig Mj?ltbrand mob-f?rr?d moder jord Molotov Mord Mossad
Mujaheddin Murder m?nskliga r?ttigheter M?rda Nabit Nagelsax
Natriumaminat Natriumazidl?sning Nervgas Nitrate Nitro Nobel
Nitrocellulosa Nitrocellulose Nitroglycerin Nitroglycerine Nitrometan
Nitrost?rkelse Nonel Not-So-Jolly Roger Nuclear Offer offshore haven
Or?ttvisa otryggt barn Pannkakor parallell computing paramilitary
Parliament Pedofil Pentyl Peroxyacetone PETN Picric acid Pikrinsyra PKE
PKI PKK plutonium centrifuges Plutonium politik Potassium chlorate
President Prim?r Prostitution Punktskatt Pyrodex RDX RDX Regeringen
Relatives Retaliation Revolution riksbanken Riksdagen Riksdagshuset
Rosetta RSA R?ttigheter R?ttvisa Sagerska Sanningen Sarin securitas
Sekund?r Semtex Sex sexbomb Shampoo shoe bomb Sj?lvmordsbombare Skans
Skatteflykt Skatterevision Skattmasen Skjuta Slottet Sm?rja social
engineering ssg Stasi Statskupp statsminister Subway Suicide bomb
Supercomputer Surstr?mming Sweden S?kerhetskontroll S?po s?po
S?nderfallshastighet t1amo Taiwan Tandkr?m Terrord?d test tubes Thermite
Tibet TNP Torped Trafficing Train Trinitrophenol Trotyl Tungmetallazid
Turban Tv?tta T?ndhatt UPK Upphovsr?ttstaliban Uppror Uppstoppad
nallebj?rn Uppvaknande Utnyttja Uzi Wa `Alaykum As-Sal?m Walk like an
Egyptian Vattenverk wedding cake wedding preparations Wedding Virgin
Islands V?ldt?kt V?pnad v?rdetransport V?teperoxid yee-haa!
Yippie-Ki-Yay motherfucker Yttrandefrihet ?del?ggelse ?vervakning,
?