HELP!! Voice Connection During A SIP Call

I dont know which of the two, null_audio or symbian_audio.. how woulkd i know which one was i am suing and how to switch using from one another?

--- On Wed, 7/30/08, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:
From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HELP!! Voice Connection During A SIP Call
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 4:38 AM

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Joseph Maiquez <josephmaiquez at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yup, Both ends used pjsua, returning value 0 meaning success. I don't really know what's going wrong with my project. 1 more thing did the function expected to have a call back ring (just like an ordinary ringing) when dialing a call?

No, I mean this pjsua application: http://www.pjsip.org/pjsua.htm. And no for the callback.
?

How would I know if the program was successfully connected to the sound device? or How would I know that my program was connecting to the right device? I'm using N80 and I don't know what's the correct sound device to use.. I don't know either how to know if the sound device the program was trying to connect is available..

That's exactly why I suggested to use pjsua console application on the other end, to see if packets are received a the other end, and many more information.
?

anyways almost all codes for sip call, sip message was pattern in your ua.cpp example except that I removed the logs by putting the console->Write(aBuf) in to a comment to clean the screen..

I really don't know where did I go wrong since i just copy and paste the callbacks and
 appstartup function. I haven't modify the codes yet.. It seems that I have done something wrong or I forget something to do.. or maybe the sound device which I am trying to connect was the problem.. Please guide me through this..

You don't by any chance use null_audio.mmp rather than symbian_audio.mmp, do you?

Cheers
?Benny