multiple RTP streams received on multicast

Hi Benny!

I have modified the streamutil.c sample to send/receive from multicast
IP and subscribe to the multicast group. This works fine if there is
only one sender in the multicast group. If there are multiple senders to
the same mutlicast group, the audio played back by pjsip is broken.

To solve this issue I want to have multiple choices, e.g:
   - conference all the incoming streams
   - use only the first stream (and some timeout to change to another
stream if the current stream stops)
   - manual selection of the stream (SSRC)

Can you give me some hints how to implement this?

thanks
klaus