HELP!! Voice Connection During A SIP Call

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Joseph Maiquez <josephmaiquez at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Yup, Both ends used pjsua, returning value 0 meaning success. I don't
> really know what's going wrong with my project. 1 more thing did the
> function expected to have a call back ring (just like an ordinary ringing)
> when dialing a call?

No, I mean this pjsua application: http://www.pjsip.org/pjsua.htm. And no
for the callback.

> How would I know if the program was successfully connected to the sound
> device? or How would I know that my program was connecting to the right
> device? I'm using N80 and I don't know what's the correct sound device to
> use.. I don't know either how to know if the sound device the program was
> trying to connect is available..

That's exactly why I suggested to use pjsua console application on the other
end, to see if packets are received a the other end, and many more
information.

> anyways almost all codes for sip call, sip message was pattern in your
> ua.cpp example except that I removed the logs by putting the
> console->Write(aBuf) in to a comment to clean the screen..
>
> I really don't know where did I go wrong since i just copy and paste the
> callbacks and appstartup function. I haven't modify the codes yet.. It seems
> that I have done something wrong or I forget something to do.. or maybe the
> sound device which I am trying to connect was the problem.. Please guide me
> through this..

You don't by any chance use null_audio.mmp rather than symbian_audio.mmp, do
you?

Cheers
 Benny