HELP!! Voice Connection During A SIP Call

Yup, Both ends used pjsua, returning value 0 meaning success. I don't really know what's going wrong with my project. 1 more thing did the function expected to have a call back ring (just like an ordinary ringing) when dialing a call?

How would I know if the program was successfully connected to the sound device? or How would I know that my program was connecting to the right device? I'm using N80 and I don't know what's the correct sound device to use.. I don't know either how to know if the sound device the program was trying to connect is available..

anyways almost all codes for sip call, sip message was pattern in your ua.cpp example except that I removed the logs by putting the console->Write(aBuf) in to a comment to clean the screen..

I really don't know where did I go wrong since i just copy and paste the callbacks and appstartup function. I haven't modify the codes yet.. It seems that I have done something wrong or I forget something to do.. or maybe the sound device which I am trying to connect was the problem.. Please guide me through this..

Thanks..

Joseph