100rel module gets called in sip_inv.c, even when not requested

Hi Benny,
On 16 Jul 2008, at 21:32, Benny Prijono wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Ruud Klaver <ruud at ag-projects.com>
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got an assertion failure about the 100rel module, which I indeed do
> not have initialized and do not want to use, when calling
> pjsip_inv_create_uac. It contains the following lines:
>
> 662         /* Create 100rel handler */
> 663         pjsip_100rel_attach(inv);
>
> I think maybe the options need to be checked to see if the user even
> requested use of the 100rel functionality.
>

> Yeah I know. But 100rel is so tightly coupled to invite session (by
> protocol specification) that makes it hard to make it modular. So I
> decided not to add the option to exclude it.
>
> But if you don't want it, you can always exclude
> PJSIP_INV_SUPPORT_100REL flag when creating the invite session. This
> way 100rel would not be advertised in Supported header and it
> shouldn't be used.
>
> Cheers
>  Benny

Sorry, I was not clear enough in my description. Not including the
PJSIP_INV_SUPPORT_100REL flag is exactly what I did (in fact I am
setting options to 0). This gives me an assertion failure that the
module_id of the 100rel module is not 0, probably because the static
struct of this module was never initialized.

So my point was that the above code should probably only be executed
if PJSIP_INV_SUPPORT_100REL is set.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects