100rel module gets called in sip_inv.c, even when not requested

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Ruud Klaver <ruud at ag-projects.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got an assertion failure about the 100rel module, which I indeed do
> not have initialized and do not want to use, when calling
> pjsip_inv_create_uac. It contains the following lines:
>
> 662         /* Create 100rel handler */
> 663         pjsip_100rel_attach(inv);
>
> I think maybe the options need to be checked to see if the user even
> requested use of the 100rel functionality.

Yeah I know. But 100rel is so tightly coupled to invite session (by protocol
specification) that makes it hard to make it modular. So I decided not to
add the option to exclude it.

But if you don't want it, you can always exclude PJSIP_INV_SUPPORT_100REL
flag when creating the invite session. This way 100rel would not be
advertised in Supported header and it shouldn't be used.

Cheers
 Benny