[Fwd: [Fwd: ICE with 2 streams]]

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 6:49 PM, Pedro Gon?alves <pedro.pandre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am resending this email because I still have no answer to my emails
> regarding this matter:
> -Is PJSIP's ICE capable of negotiating more than one stream (each stream
> containing RTP and RTCP)?

You can use two separate ICE stream transports for the two streams.

But unfortunately at pjmedia level, with pjmedia_ice_transport, you can't
use two separate media transports for the two streams, since they will both
modify the same SDP (there are few ICE SDP attributes that are in session
level rather than media level).

I just need a simple answer, yes or no.

So the simple answer is no.

Cheers