Problem since last SVN update

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Pedro Gon?alves <pedro.pandre at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I'm afraid I can't explain that either, the logic doesn't seem to be
> > possible. Could you print the content of "entry" next time it happens?
> > My only suspicion is that it becomes corrupted somehow.
> >
> Humm...
> After digging a while, I found out why:
> -a coleague of mine was calling
> pjsip_inv_terminate(inv, 200, false);
> when the call is disconnected, after calling pjmedia_transport_close(),
> to ensure that the session was terminated.
> I just commented that code and my problem is solved; however, I'm afraid
> that the session is not correctly terminated if I don't terminate the
> session that way.

You don't need to call pjsip_inv_terminate() in that case. The documentation
for this function says:

 "Forcefully terminate and destroy INVITE session, regardless of the state
of the session. Note that this function should only be used when there is
failure in the INVITE session creation. After the invite session has been
created and initialized, normally application SHOULD use
pjsip_inv_end_session()<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSIP__INV.htm#g2a7982ae0f381b057b6c06a99ca87275>to
end the INVITE session instead."

Regarding the original problem, the timer entry looks to be corrupted (well
at least it doesn't look good) as I suspected. This normally is an
indication that you're doing something wrong.

Cheers
 benny