Problem since last SVN update

Benny Prijono wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Pedro Gon?alves
> <pedro.pandre at gmail.com <mailto:pedro.pandre at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all!
>
>     I am experiencing a problem since I updated a moments ago from the
>     SVN:
>     everytime I make a call using ICE, an ASSERT_RETURN is being thrown in
>     timer.c's *pj_timer_heap_schedule*, because entry->_timer_id is >= 1
>
>     I don't have a clue about why this is happening. Here is the stack
>     trace:
>

> I'm afraid I can't explain that either, the logic doesn't seem to be
> possible. Could you print the content of "entry" next time it happens?
> My only suspicion is that it becomes corrupted somehow.

Humm...
After digging a while, I found out why:
-a coleague of mine was calling
pjsip_inv_terminate(inv, 200, false);
when the call is disconnected, after calling pjmedia_transport_close(),
to ensure that the session was terminated.
I just commented that code and my problem is solved; however, I'm afraid
that the session is not correctly terminated if I don't terminate the
session that way.

Cheers
Pedro Gon?alves