How to test pjturn-client and pjturn-srv ?

Thanks for those interesting details ...
I try pjturn-client with numb and it does work :
- Allocation does not work
- Peer addresses always at 0.0.0.0

The only progres I've made is by using pjturn-client and pjturn-srv
in conjunction with stun.ekiga.net. The peer adresses changed !

Thanks for your helping a newbie

Le samedi 12 juillet 2008 ? 11:16 +0100, Benny Prijono a ?crit :
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Philippe HENSEL
> <philippe.hensel at uha.fr> wrote:
>
>         OK, I now managed to connect pjturn-client with pjturn-srv
>         (state
>         ready).
>
>         But I do not understand how to change Peer0 and Peer1
>         addresses ?
>         My Peer0 and Peer1 addresses always equals 0.0.0.0:0 ?
>

> The peer address is queried from the STUN Binding request, and by
> default this request is sent to the TURN server. Unfortunately the
> TURN sample server currently doesn't handle STUN Binding request yet,
> hence the 0.0.0.0 address.
>
> So you need to give the TURN client the alternate address of a STUN
> server, with -S option.
>
> But unfortunately (yet again!), there is a bug in the TURN sample
> client application that makes it sends Binding request to the STUN
> server, but using the port number of the TURN server. I've just fixed
> this in the latest SVN, please get the latest version.
>
> Btw, FYI there is a free TURN service available in
> http://numb.viagenie.ca/ which should work without the fixes above.
>
> Cheers
>  Benny

Universit? de Haute Alsace
Institut Universitaire de Technologie de Colmar
D?partement R?seaux et T?l?communications
Chef de D?partement
Philippe HENSEL
34, rue du Grillenbreit
68000 COLMAR