How to test pjturn-client and pjturn-srv ?

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Philippe HENSEL <philippe.hensel at uha.fr>
wrote:

> OK, I now managed to connect pjturn-client with pjturn-srv (state
> ready).
>
> But I do not understand how to change Peer0 and Peer1 addresses ?
> My Peer0 and Peer1 addresses always equals 0.0.0.0:0 ?

The peer address is queried from the STUN Binding request, and by default
this request is sent to the TURN server. Unfortunately the TURN sample
server currently doesn't handle STUN Binding request yet, hence the
0.0.0.0address.

So you need to give the TURN client the alternate address of a STUN server,
with -S option.

But unfortunately (yet again!), there is a bug in the TURN sample client
application that makes it sends Binding request to the STUN server, but
using the port number of the TURN server. I've just fixed this in the latest
SVN, please get the latest version.

Btw, FYI there is a free TURN service available in
http://numb.viagenie.ca/which should work without the fixes above.

Cheers
 Benny