How to test pjturn-client and pjturn-srv ?

Benny,

Thanks for your fast response !
I want to test pjturn-client with pjturn-srv.

I saw command line options to specify username/passwd for
pjturn-client, but did not find how to specify username/password
for pjturn-srv ??

Thanls for your help.

Le vendredi 11 juillet 2008 ? 16:36 +0100, Benny Prijono a ?crit :

philippe.hensel at uha.fr