Symbian_ua and Symbian_ua_gui sound device problem...

Hi,

I am trying to use "symbian_ua" and also "symbian_ua_gui" in Nokia E65 also
N95 .
I am using pjsip-0.9.0.
Compiled using Carbide c++ 1.3
SDK S60_3rd_MR
Compiler GCCE
Build option tried with both udeb and urel

Only problem I am facing is regarding the sound play device,
every thing else is working as expected both in emulator and also in the
phone.
When ever the call is connected it goes in hands free  / speaker phone mode.
How can I route the sound play device to earphone mode instead of speaker
phone mode?
I hope i made myself clear (if not please let me know)...
please suggest how can I resolve this issue.,,,

Regards,
Samiul Aftad