Symbian_ua and Symbian_ua_gui sound device problem...

Hi Samiul Aftad,

It is possible with Audio Proxy Server or VoIP Audio Service (see
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/SDK_API_Plugin). Fortunately there is
a plan to integrate APS (deprecated but still works on all current S60 3rd
ed devices) into PJSIP in about a week or two.

Regards,
nanang