Reg. running PJSUA

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have as mentioned earlier installed by using the
following commands:

make dep
make clean
make

Now, how to start the application and make calls to a UA at 192.168.50.51?

I have tried pjsua sip:2051 at 192.168.50.51 <sip%3A2051 at 192.168.50.51> but I
get bash: pjsua command not found.

I don't know how to start the application.
Please let me know what to do. Have I missed any steps in the installation
process?

There was something related to porting mentioned in the README and INSTALL
but I could not quite understand. something like the pjlib document has the
instructions on porting and  it has to pass pjlib-test and pjsip-test. How
to do this? I could not find the pjlib document mentioning anything about
porting.

Thank You