Reg. running PJSUA

Hi Padmaja,

On 03/07/2008, Padmaja R <urvthme at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, can anyone tell me if pjsip can work on Linux command line or only
> on windows?

It could run on both OS (and many other OS's :) ).

> I am a little confused regarding the installation procedure given in the
> getting started guide, Please tell me if the installation was meant for
> Linux alone or windows alone or for both linux and windows both. I see an
> article to cross compile. Is that a necessary step? I want to run it on

I think you need to build it separately, Linux alone, Windows alone,
cross compile is unnecessary here.

> Windows but I do not know abt the visual studio. I did ./configure, then
> make dep and make clean and finally make in centos. Now what should I do to
> run it in Centos?

You could build pjsip on Windows without Visual Studio. For example,
using MinGW, you can build pjsip using the same steps as in Linux.

You can run the samples executable binary produced in the bin
directory (pjsip-apps/bin & pjsip-apps/bin/samples). The most featured
sample application is pjsua, you can find it in pjsip-apps/bin.

Regards,
nanang