Register using proxy

Hi Benny,

I used Wireshark to look at the headers a other fields and I noticed
that when using this other application similar to X-Lite, the first
request sent by it, contains a field in the message header called
Authorization containing username, realm, nonce, etc. This field isn't
there when I use pjsip. Could this be the reason? Thanks,

Jorge