Port questions

> > So my questions are;
> > A. Does Pjsua switch its destination port to xxxx because of the ICMP's
> > or is this switch done because Pjsua always wants to send it's packets
> > to the source of the received packets, which would be needed going
> > through NAT's?
>
> benny?

Basicly what Nanang said is correct (it's the latter). The default behavior
of pjmedia's UDP transport is to switch the destination address to the
source RTP packet if the source address of RTP packet is different than the
RTP address in SDP. As you said, we need to do this to work with NATs.

This transport behavior can be disabled by specifying
PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING option when creating the media transport.
This option was originally created to make the transport works on multicast
environment, but it looks like we need to specify this on this scenario as
well.

cheers,
 -benny

regards