Audio Static Issue - OSX (Core 2 Dou)

I tested again with the pjsua client with the method
you said. Results are slightly mixed.. hard to say for
sure.

The wave file does occasionally produce a
static/scratchy sound, but not very often:

With a 20 second wav file, happens during first
playback about half way through, and only lasts a
second. When left looping, occasionally, a short
static happens during on of the playbacks.. but not
very consistant.

Whereas, with the call, it happens quite a lot.
However, perhaps it is some kind of resampling issue.
Hopefully, this information is of help.

Thanks again :-)