bug in write_port()?? - conference.c

Hi Anshuman,

I tried revision 1805 on my PC at clock rate 16kHz codec PCMU
(note: conference.c last modified was on rev 1715, so we should have same
conference code).
On silence, packets are sent every about 1 second.
When not silence, the intervals are 4ms, 27ms, 28ms, 4ms, 27ms, 28ms, ...
(repeated with small +/-)
however this should be acceptable and normalizable by common jitter buffer.

However I experienced a bit shock that it happened as you mentioned.
But then I realized that I put wrong wireshark setting on time display
format.
After I set time display format to 'since previous displayed packet' and put
display filter (one direction only),
the result is as I mentioned above.

nanang