Call between 2 accounts in the same pjsip application

On 2/19/08, jorge.amador at withus.pt <jorge.amador at withus.pt> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I?m using the same pjsip application with 2 accounts registering to
> the same server. When I call account 1 with account 0 I get in the
> output the following:
>
> Incoming call for account 0!
>
> Then the application crashes after I try to answer the incoming call.
> Shouldn't it be for account 1? Best regards,

Using 2 accounts with the same domain inside the same pjsua
application generally is not a good idea, as pjsip will have a hard
time determining which account to use for the incoming call.

Having said that, if the URI exactly matches the account's URI, pjsip
should be able to select that account correctly, and definitely it
shouldn't crash. I've just tested this with the SVN version.

cheers,
 -benny

P.S.:
 btw no need to Cc me in the mail as I'm subscribed to this list