Support of multipart bodies

Hi Benny

I'm working now on support of eventlist (RFC4662), where multipart
bodies are expected in Notify message. At a quick overview of code and
documentation I didn't find, if pjsip should support or doesn't support
multipart bodies. Multipart bodies where mentioned sometimes in this
mail list, but I didn't got any answer. If encoding/decoding of
multipart bodies are supported, I have additional question. Is multipart
body treated as single body or is parsed accordingly to multipart
information in SIP headers?

Best regards,

Vladimir Hozjan