SIMPLE protocol

> > Just want to clarify that pjsip supports both peer to peer and server
> > based presence.
>
> Ok. But pjsua-lib - does it also support peer-to-peer presence? (I have
> not tested it yet) If 'yes', does this mean that pjsua not only sends
> publish but also accepts presence SUBSCRIBEs?

Yes for both. If there is no --publish option in pjsua then p2p mode
will be used.

> btw: what about policy rules/xcap? There is no CB on incoming SUBSCRIBE

No xcap support yet. And currently pjsua-lib will always accept
incoming SUBSCRIBE without notifying application. I have an old ticket
to add this callback but haven't had chance to do it yet:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/192

cheers,
 -benny