SIMPLE protocol

Since I am desperately trying to get SIMPLE to work and have tried for a
whole day I  am asking you guys:

I am looking for a SIP PROXY or REGISTRAR that have support for SIMPLE
protocol.

Did anybody succeed to use SIMPLE with on a commercial server, like
voipbuster, sipgate etc... it turns out none of them has support for SIMPLE.

There is a way to use SIMPLE without any PROXY or REGISTRAR in a P2P way
directly from machine to machine, although this is not an option for me.

Can anybody help me out here?
Best hopes,
Thomas