Calling Xlite Counterpath

Hi Benny,

I have attached three things in a zip file:
* Xlite log with level set to debug. It seems inside
its log it receives the INVITE with all codecs... But
for some reasons, it internally strips the SDP message
of codecs?
* Pjsip log with level set to 6 TRACE
* Wiresharp pcap capture - Both clients were on the
same machine and registered to a SIP Proxy. So, call
is going through SIP Proxy.

Hopefully, this information can help solve the issue.

Thanks,
Phil