Porting to Symbian (Samer Faour)

Thanks for the info. But probably it's not too fair just to say that
the whole thing does work. If I recall correctly, we are not using
anything that's specific to S60 3rd Edition (or Symbian 9), so
theoretically it should work on S60 2nd Edition (a Symbian 8) too,
although I haven't tried it myself. Even the sound device abstraction
should at least build fine, even though most likely you'll only get
half duplex audio on S60 2nd edition.

Having said that, I can't say that the thing related to Carbide and
TRK debugging would work on S60 2nd Ed. But you can still use the
command line/abld tools and/or CodeWarrior if you want to.

cheers,
 -benny