PjSIP max_call Count

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Srivatsan <srivatsan at ongobiz.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have successfully implemented conference calling using PjSIP with 3
> mobiles.But i am unable to increase the count further.
> So to check how many calls are allowed i used,
>
> pjsua_call_get_max_count(); Which in turn returns th maximum call allowed.
> I am getting value as 2 (two) only.
>
> How can we increase the max call allowed count?
>
> Under PjSIP\pjsip\include\pjsua-lib\pjsua.h, the max_calls value is
> returned when ever we call the method pjsua_call_get_max_count();
>
> /**
> * Maximum calls to support (default: 4). The value specified here
> * must be smaller than the compile time maximum settings
> * PJSUA_MAX_CALLS, which by default is 32. To increase this
> * limit, the library must be recompiled with new PJSUA_MAX_CALLS
> * value.
> */
> unsigned        max_calls;
>
> I even recompiled all the libraries by changing the count to 10(ten) and
> tried, but unfortunately i am getting max call count as 2 (two).
>
> So, how can i increase max_call count? How many calls can be added in a
> Single conference?

Hello,
some time ago I needed to increase the number of simultaneous calls (phone
app, not conference app).
I've read somewhere that to do this, you must create/update
pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h.
So I added these entries:

#define PJ_IOQUEUE_MAX_HANDLES (1024)
#define PJSUA_MAX_CALLS (500)

And in my code I set this:
pjsua_config cfg;
cfg.max_calls = 500

This works in Fedora 5/8.
If you are using a mobile platform, maybe the max
should be lower but I believe the way of doing it
is the same.