PjSIP max_call Count

Hi All,

I have successfully implemented conference calling using PjSIP with 3
mobiles.But i am unable to increase the count further.
So to check how many calls are allowed i used,

pjsua_call_get_max_count(); Which in turn returns th maximum call
allowed. I am getting value as 2 (two) only.

How can we increase the max call allowed count?

Under PjSIP\pjsip\include\pjsua-lib\pjsua.h, the max_calls value is
returned when ever we call the method pjsua_call_get_max_count();

/**
 * Maximum calls to support (default: 4). The value specified here
 * must be smaller than the compile time maximum settings
 * PJSUA_MAX_CALLS, which by default is 32. To increase this
 * limit, the library must be recompiled with new PJSUA_MAX_CALLS
 * value.
 */
 unsigned        max_calls;

I even recompiled all the libraries by changing the count to 10(ten) and
tried, but unfortunately i am getting max call count as 2 (two).

So, how can i increase max_call count? How many calls can be added in a
Single conference?

Please some one help me...

--
Thanks And Regards,