Conference Call Using PjSIP.

Hi David Clark,

I am now successfully created conference call between three mobiles with
help of you. But now i have a small problem with conferencing, Which
detailed below.

Mobile Name : A, B and C.

Step 1 : A sends invite to B and C.
Step 2 : B and C accepts the call.
Step 3 : Getting conf_slots of mobile B and C.
Step 4 : Connecting to the conf_slots.

Now, Whatever A speaks, it reaches B and C .
          Whatever B speaks it reaches A.
          Whatever C speaks it reaches A.

But B and C cannot hear the conversation between them.

I mean A can hear B and C. B and C can hear A. But B and C have no
communication between them.

What could be the problem?

This is the last sentence in your mail, Can you please elaborate ? i
think i am missing something with these sentence.

NOTE: recording a conference...for this you use
pjsua_conf_connect(conf_slotx, record_slot);  for all users to get a
recording of what all users are saying.
Where does record_slot come from.  From
pjsua_recorder_get_conf_port(rec_id); and rec_id comes from
pjsua_recorder_create();